Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

snag on updating.. I have so much I have to do.. update will not occur for at least a week :( so back to my foolish ways... I've gone back to playing playstation .. yes I"m hopelessly addicted to it heheheh got back to my gran turismo (am getting bored with pacman world 2... though it's a very good game lolol) yes my super beetle got me enough money to buy a decent car so now I can kick ass .. have my car suped up to 1000 horsepower so it blows the doors off the endurance race on the super speedway (how boring is this) but I won 200,000 credits to buy basicly any car on the beginner circuit races (need specific cars for that) but yes enough boring stuff lets get to the fun..

don't yew all like helping people??? yes I love doing that too... I have a customer on the line and well we all know about the cpe config site and it's great workmanship (xcept for yew dialup people) perhaps I'll elaborate further... yes on dsl we have a perticular part of the installation that requires customers to enter their info to set up the modem to connect... well the site that does this doesn't work (usually) so we get the customers to cancel and try other ways of connecting ... internet explorer .... but the previous ("great") agent told my ("wonderful") customer to reset his password and upon doing so for my ("very polite") customer somehow got dissconnected halfway through reading of the ("unnessesary") password change.... anyway the very ("patient") customer calls back and waits on hold for another 30 minutes to find out that all he had to do was click on the ("blue E") internet explorer and he would have been connected... so while I"m explaining to the customer to cancel the installation because he doesn't need to finish that... he's trying to complain to me that he needs to enter his password in to finish the installation..... and so he finally ("took him 5 minutes of complaining") closed out of it muttering ("curses") strange things to himself and I asked him to click on the ("blue E") internet explorer and see if he could connect... and though he's telling me he's not connected to the internet and that he is getting frustrated (and has no clue what he's talking about) I ask him if a webpage loaded .. he says yes... and I said ok.. well lets try going to a different website.. oddly enough I choose www.passport.com yes very good that comes up too.. so your installation was complete great now we can test your password.. but since it was reset on yew and yew have no idea what it is lets reset it again to make sure yew have it correct.... he reluctantly agrees and so I go into verifying account information... so magicly I ask for "btn" number and he says why do I have to verify that? and I said well what did the previous agent ask you for? he says mailing address I said ok well this for your protection and I just want to verify that for security reasons... so blah blah blah.. to make a long story longer... I mean short lol... I reset his password and he's able to sign in no problem and tell him he can install msn8 and that he's basicly finished.. he asks me how does he get back to the verifying account information (the place where he was at when he called me) yes the fukn place I explained to him that doesn't work it's a problem on our end... so once again he manages to have me explain that ("he's an idiot") he no longer needs to do that as he's connected and has already brought up web pages.... yes I'm always happy to help.... what's your issue???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com