Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, November 15, 2003

well finally a good night at the bar... but my buddy had to come home from the army for an extra laugh.. but what happened???? yew say what happend that was soooo funny??? well ummm nope yew'll never guess... and well I can't say because that would have been impolite... and well I'm a genuinely nice guy.... (yew should have been there :P) but anyway moving on ..... I've never seen so many gay people at the bar in a long time... (not that there's anything wrong with that - seinfeld quote) because we all need to have a good time.... anyway no stories tonight because well I wasn't at werk tonight and well I'm the polite guy.... and ummm how to say the next bit without getting myself in trouble... good lookin butter girl at bar tonight heheheh... private joke but I couldn't resist saying (and I"m not even that drunk tonight) but to top off the night I had one of my good dance partners around.... (though many think I"m going out with her.. she's like a sister to me lol) was quite fun to have my buddy around he's always a laff... but enough of personal crap........

time for a discussion (one to be continued with general public that is) it was brought to attention by a friend of mine that people need to ask silly questions about things.. and well I must make a comment on it because I found it (funny) interesting and true that girls ask questions about what their man likes in certain conditions.. like well "do you like what we did last night??" obviously I keep coming back for more.... or "how would you like to try something like this?" sounds tricky... can yew show me how to move like that first????? or do you really want to be stretched like that??? well I spose yew do.... or you wouldn't ask... anyway it's strange that you would have to ask to do these things.... it should be rephrased into what you want... because us men.. (as you women keep saying) dont know what the fuk ya'll want... but some of us try... others just do enough to satisfy themselves cause they dont know what women want... which pisses women off lmao.... so leaves all of us in a predickament (spelled incorrectly for a reason) perhaps I'll start to write a novel on what women want (like I"m any expert for fuk sakes).. and a short story on what men want..... anyway I"m goin to work on my website perhaps I'll write more about this stuff some other time... leave coments if yew would like to hear more (or give me more suggestions to write about I am a very versatile writer lol)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com