Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 10, 2003

well now that I've gotten the crap out of the way am going to review a few things said on previous posts... as far as the whole girl friend thing... someone said I needed one... and well perhaps this is true but I'll need to see the benefit side first.. yes benefit side... perhaps that can be explained to me... and no I'm not talking about the sharing and partnership because I dont mind that part lmao... the part that gets me is the "always need to be together" .. or "yew dont pay attention to me" kinda thing ... yes I was in a relationship for a year and half last year and as much as I'm can do the commited thing it was often more of a hassle because I wasn't allowed to go anywhere on my own.. even with reliable friends because she didn't want to go anywhere and resented that if I did I had a good time ..... sooooooooooo with that in mind (Lisa ... haha I mentioned yew) perhaps I'll just have to do the lookaround thing... geez that sounds bad... and I hope my blog has become as boring as other peoples at the moment (yes that was a shot :P) because I just have nothing interesting to say.. course I"m lieing lol I have a very good story to tell now:

yes I got VTO offered to me tonight... felt great to see my blinking green light.. yes and a little over 2 hours before end of my shift... and do note the time it was offered 10:20pm soooo what happens to me??? good question... the lady I was on the phone with happened to be a real whiney moaning complaining witch that needed to get off the rag and shut up for a minute while I could explain a few things about our email .. and software... so I get a few words in explaining our great service that happens to go through hotmail as the server... and then she gives me the same song and dance about how much she hates hotmail again.... yes very fukn lovely.. so I suggest to her to go through a few steps and need to verify a few things (testing email features at hotmail with IE) and again the same old song and dance about her issues..... ok so the blinking green light is starting to piss me off aprox half an hour later... so we find out the internet explorer doesn't work (it's been hijacked by aol as she put it and never works) and well she's not connected to the internet unless she signs into our great software.... that's all fine and dandy and because her IE is screwed I can't prove anything I'm telling this lady... (how convenient) soooooo I decide to upgrade the interent explorer... which is what she needed the ctrl shift F9 worked.. just not in time for her because she's (a mental case) a little impatient .... anyway halfway through the upgrade (that she needed anyway) she gets a notification of new email.. and oddly enough her email is sorta working... great.... 10 mintues later the download is finally done and we begin to restart the computer.... 10 minutes later she finally is able to click on the butterfly and try to sign in.. the poor butterfly died though (bastard) and he would not move... the lady then proceeded to (cry.. I wish) tell me that her computer is just not working like it used to (no shit) and that she is going to take a break from it because she's been on the phone for a little over an hour (and suprisingly no hold time) so I give her a few more suggestions (format... sledgehammer) like shutting down pc to clear memmory and possibly an IE repair... and she hangs up the phone.... well by the time I closed the ticket and logged off my phone it was a bit late and perhaps I could have taken 4 or 5 more calls to finish my shift but as luck would have it I'd have 2 more calls like this and not leave till after 4am but the time I did logoff.. yes 11:42 and if she had just listened to my advice in the first place (ctrl shift F9) and not complained about hotmail.. she would have been using the msn software at least a half an hour prior to her computer died and well I would have been home gettin ready to go out to the bar to get the original reason of this stupid ass blog lmao....

work always gets in the way of ones personal life.. cept of course yew ummm go to work to find a relationship (which was mentioned to me today that I should concider) and I"m thinking how would that work out.... yes go to work stressed out.. leave work stressed out .. and well with a g/f from the same workplace.. talk about it when get home.. yes making it even more stressed out.. now that's smart thinking .. I think I'll try it.. any takers??? lmao perhaps I'll make a list of possibilities... though how could I do that without mentioning names..... I'll have to put a little more thought into it... and Amy see how I put personal junk into an interesting story that one could enjoy?? spose that's just another one of my personal strengths... course I think the only funny parts are actually about myself so that's just not good.. though why make fun of others (even though I do that well too it's just not polite) when I do it so well about myself......... because I'm a genuinely nice guy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com