Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, November 17, 2003

why dont' we learn our valuable lessons early in life.... well perhaps we do we just choose to ignore them for pleasures or habits we develop... like were going to hermans (a club in the area) and I'm sooo hungry that I get the driver to stop and pick up some eats.... and well the only place open happens to be BK's ... and how I love BK's (burger king) so I"m chowing down and that's great we get to the club and damnit I dont have any gum... so we go in and I start talking to a friend in there when I get the reaction of someone dying... and rather than be polite about it like I would have been.... my friend tells me that I smell like onions and need to stop breathin on me......... lmao so natruly.. I have to get a good breath and breath all over her till she nearly gags... gotta love being me... course if it had been anyone else I prob would have cringed and died... but oh well lesson learned and moving on... so I've got a new look for my website cruising along.. and it looks so good that I may even chane the look of this page to go along with it.. but again yew'll all just have to wait till I finish the content... have lots and lots to add that it will probably take a week or so to completely finish .. but trust it will be worth the wait... until next time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com