Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, November 27, 2003

wow my second full day of tier 2 and well I'm picking up a couple of new tricks and some interesting issues that I never knew about but as always things keep changing on the floor.. wonderful news about dllhost issue a 15 min call will now take 45 mins to an hour to complete now.. but oh well perhaps something will get done about it if we escalate all these issues up to tier 3 (if they accept them) but oh well.. got handed a call today that was sposedly bad cord and well as much as I tried to verify that.. almost made it.. did order a new modem but the woman (amazingly) found the other piece of the "power cord" and managed to get it working..... how can yew not know what a power cord is????? and I thought the dude I talked to the other day was a moron.. anyway that's all good I fixed her warped mind and got her dsl hooked up.. and yes she will now have 2 modems.. great job tier 1 .. next time have a little patience and use better explanations so your customer will understand you... remember they are americans....

for a more personal nature.. dont you just hate it when people are two faced??? I know I do.. they will be nice then all of a sudden completely different... and well I dont think I come accross that way... most people seem to smile around me... course that's usually because they are laughing at me but it's the way I present myself and am greatful to cause pleasure to people.. ummm yeah.... anyway I can't stand that trait and wish that people would just act straight up.. if yew dont like someone let them know ... either have something done about it or just dont bother at all because it's worse when someone completely changes in an instant.. makes them think ... well umm what did I do?? did I do something??? I dont think I did.. but oh well enough of that.. back to the fun stuff....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com