Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, November 30, 2003

yew prob should read the previous entry first.. but it doesn't matter... so I go out to the bar .. it's my last saturday night out because I start my new shift tomorrow... and well I'm not in a good mood ... but when I get there I start talking to my buddy Greg.. yeah yew know mr HR himself dirty old guy pervert man... he's a great fella I like him a lot... no not in that way yew sicko's... anyway so my night is getting better and then the band stops playin for a break.... and amazingly a DJ starts playin music.. or rather someone put on a CD... and it starts skipping .. suprise suprise.. so that's fine they change the song.. same old shit.. starts skipping again.. figures they'd get some decent music that gets all the young ladies up dancin.. and they screw it up.. so what did they do???? they put on some old rock stuff and half the people leave the dance floor.. great.... oh well so the night goes on and more people show up... as if the place isn't hard to get around in as it is.. there were more people in there than I've ever seen... then the greatest thing happens... a fight breaks out.. I have no clue how they were able to do so in the crowd but it swarmed from the middle of the bar to the dance floor.. parted people like the wind and a toupee.... speaking of which... there was a dude outside waiting for something and his hair (toupee) was flapping around in the wind lmao I nearly pissed myself it was soooo funny then everything is done and we decide to go to subway.. part way down the road.. I"m walking with two friends... and one of them says it's not to cold to take my shoes off... so doesn't she start walking down the road in sock feet... silly people.. wy do women gotta wear the stupidest shoes anywhere if they can't walk in em... the answer they gave me.... because they look good... yeah they looked good in yer hand when yew were stumbling down the road in yer sock feet freezing yer ass off lmao... anyway I'm going to mess with that stupid computer some more.. it's probably got some foam in the slots somewhere fukin it up... most likly my network is just fuxered.. I'll have to throw the shit out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com