Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, November 30, 2003

yippiee.. I bought a new computer today.. it's a lot better than my other two... but there are some bad things about it.. first of all I must tell the adventure of buying it... my favourite store on the island has to have the most useless fuks working in it... yes you guessed it.. staples.. I go in and check the board for the reduced stuff.. as I do about once a month.. and amazingly they have something in my price range... so I inquire about it.. the guy I ask (seems quite knowledgable) goes and finds a page about it (took him 20 mins to find a spec for it) so great I know have a piece of paper to look at.. I have a couple questions about it but he goes off helping someone else.. thanx ... so I'm waiting for him to come back and he's going into some bullshit explanation how pentium 4 chips are much better than AMD chips... to some stupid customer... (there goes the knowledgable thing) but he finally sees me and some other store werker comes walkin over... the guy says to him to help me out.. and well I"m thankful but this guy knows even less than the last guy.. great... I love this store more and more every time I go there.... anyway it takes this guy 10 more mins to find out a bit more information about the specs of the PC... he had to look it up on www.google.ca.... what the hell do yew not have specs in the store.. yer selling the shit... so that's great he answers my questions and then I say get me the machine I would like to purchase and leave your wonderful store... 20 mins later he's giving me some story about stupid shit (it's a display model and they dont know if it's being used at the moment) so great get it for me already.. dont tell me stupid shit just get it... so he dissapears out back for another 10 mins.. and I go off looking for my mom and brother (they are shopping in walmart) so I find them in 5 mins and discuss with my mom for a bit and go back to stupid store with my brother (he's bored... so am I by this point) and wonderful I find the guy .. he's helping someone else... so he finally comes back to me and I ask him if he's found it yet... he says yes.. and well takes him another 10 mins to open the box it's wrapped in.. I think he was telling me a story I wasn't paying attention... tapping my fingers on the counter I'd like to go home sometime tonight.... the guy carefully unwrapps the styrophoam chipped laced packaging.. and takes another 5 mins to blow the little pieces from the fan... great he's now blown all these bits inside the fukn machine... asshole... anyway I'm asking a few more questions like will I be able to bring it back if I dont like it.. (it's a demo machine remember) and after a bit more frustrating waiting and boring stupid stories from this idiot... he finally packs it back up.. they gave me a keyboard and mouse with it for free.... I'm sooo happy pay for the fukn thing and leave... get it home and unpack it and everything.. open up the case to check the insides of the pc before loading it up (he couldn't do it because he wasn't a PC technician of the store) no shit he's a moron I wouldnt' trust him with turning on the store lights.... anyway I take out the handful of styrophoam bits out of the tower and close it up boot it up... great it's a good machine ... delete a pile of shit from the software bits (it's still a demo machine) and start installing stuff.. it's a great machine connected right to the internet easily on my network downstairs.. so I decide to take it upstairs so mom could use the pc downstairs... but do ya think it would connect.. hell no!!!!! I run a few tests and the god damned thing is connected to interent but it's not browsing.... I take it back downstairs and it's connected to interent in a second... what the hell is wrong with my network... take it back upstairs... run a few more tests.. wow can get to www.purple.com but can't get anywhere else.. can ping a few things but lose packets on others.. I suspect a virus.. run a scan comes up with nothing.. take it back down stairs.. it connects fine... now I"m just pissed... so I go out to the bar to get drunk..... more to come later....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com