Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

you ask how can this be? I do the same... and well I must laugh at this but unfortunatly I have to say it could happen to any of us... yes you have guessed it..... http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=661&topic=-1 have a quick read it's actually quite funny... and well damn if it isn't true... some dude got canned.. fired.. chucked out... for blogging about his workplace... and like really who cares about a secret .. rather not so secret anymore..... delivery place for microsoft... even if they were recieving a shipment of macintosh computers... they just dont want people to know they are using better computers then the ones they suggest everyone use lmao.... but anyway I think they will be firing me next because of all the crap I write about in here.. and ya know what... fire me .. I welcome it... I hate my job anyway... perhaps I'll begin to write for a living.... well I guess not I dont like being poor lol... but I do both very well.. yes write and be poor lmao...

so shift bid is coming for tier 2... I've tried to tell all the other agents that the bid meeting was postponed by an hour.... you know so I could show up on time and possibly get a good shift.. but nobody seems to buy the idea that it was put off for an hour... that's just too bad lol I was looking forward to having friday off... oh well dreams can happen perhaps when comcast comes down they will need either new "roamers" or more tier 2.. and then we'll get to have another bid.. course I'll still be at the bottom but ya never know lmao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com