Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 26, 2003

amazing what a video game will do for a person.. even a strange one.. got my little brother the new wrestling game for playstation for christmas and well sadly I think the reason the little pervert wanted it for was the bra and panties match in the game... yeah they actually have a bra and panties match in a video game... mind you there is lots of other matches equally amuzing but it's a video game .. shouldn't be getting jollies off a video game.. seen one in the store a few weeks ago.. it's a beach vollyball game.. but it's all women in it... do people really play this shit for the enjoyment of the game??? or are they just watching the bouncing... ummmm never mind... buncha sicko's that's what they are doing.... anyway spose I"ll go play a bit of playstation.. hhmmm wonder who's in the bra and panties matches anyway.... oh puhleeze as if yew wouldn't take a look :P ... course I"m going to play the game I picked out final fantasy wooo hooo much better game I must say...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com