Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, December 08, 2003

aprox

POST 69

just had to announce that.... but onward... it's great how we all go to a party and well more than half of us got smashed and couldn't remember shit about anything.. and though I took lots of pics I dont remember anything about half of them.. oh that's right because Ina had the camera half the night... but a funny story about that... yep a good friend of mine asked me politely not to take any pics of her and though I (nearly) complied with her request... Ina indeed did not.,.... yup she took a pic of the girl and what did she do??? she grabbed the damned camera from her and what happened then???? the fukn batteries went flying and the lost one of them nearly ruining the rest of the night to get ... blackmail.. I mean pics of my wonderful cowerkers lol.... but after looking around a bit found the batteries and well of course I deleted the pic for her... camera shy I spose but it's a funny story.. course I would have been pissed if hadn't found the batteries.. but oh well things turned out ok... the pics though they will take some time .. I'm going to edit them for size and upload them to my website so everyone can take a look.. it's gonna take a few hours though because well Ina took way to many lol... but another funny event of the night.. yep near the end... someone yells at me to blow out the candle and then pass me the holder.... what did she do next??? she put it in her purse.. how shocked was I lmao.... what does she do next??? she grabs the one on the other end of the table and puts it in her purse as well hahahh... so well not to be a copy cat or anything.. I grabbed one and put it in my coat .. well when people walk by her desk they will see it sitting on her desk lmao... how mean am I lol

so it was a great night out.. except after the party some of us decide to go to the strange event... and of course I get dragged up on the dance floor... fine.. I put my jacket on the ledge thing by the bar.. and well come back for it later.. to find it's fukn covered in beer... bastards.. oh well it got washed tonight as I walked home from werk... and yes in hurricane blowing rain fury .... gonna wash it tomorrow hopefully it dont fall apart... if I dont fuk up the damned plumbing lol... time to enjoy the weekend... how does anyone enjoy monday and tuesday off????? though kareoke is mondays.. I may have to go down and strut my stuff... I can sing by the way..... :P but I didn't say well (even though I can when I wanna lol)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com