Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 12, 2003

are you suffering from monkey withdrawal???? yes I knew that you were.. I just typed out a big stupid post and it screwed up so I'm not going to repeat it... because well it was boring.... but that's because nothing interesting has happened lately.. gotta love being in tier 2 ... most of the stupidness has been weeded out by the first level of support.. though I have to say there are still a few that get through because well the agents before me is not asking the right questions or the customer lies.. or that the agent just sux.. yes your included in there somewhere marcus :P lol... anyway I just love the actiontec modem... mostly every one that has come to me in the last two days has not connected... and the agent before me went through an hour or longer call trying everything they can to get it connected.. and what do I do with them??? verify the fukn keycodes or unplug the 20 foot cord the dumbass american is using and bang customer is online... I'm amazed.. my favourite is the customer that goes through the super long calls and can't browse but is connected.. and the agent does everything except reset the modem... I get it reset the modem and they are online and happy... to bad they didn't do that an hour ago and get online.. amazing ... but anyway everyone knows I'm great anyway so go ahead and tell me... lol.... anway I'm bored and no interesting stories lately so gonna watch a new mewvie and try to sleep (whatever that is) enjoy... oh yeah I forgot if you haven't already check out the xmas party pics at groups.msn.com/jeestuff yeah the best one is the pic of ryan doing something.. perhaps it's dancing lol though none of us are sure he could be falling on his ass drunk lol



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com