Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 04, 2003

BOO BOO #2


before I get to my mistake I must look for an apology from some "asshole" that I was trying to help... got transfered a call and go through verifying steps are done.. because that's my job.. and well I go through trying to ask what has been done when this guy starts doing the stuff again... good job monkey... and he's starting to get pissed off cause he has to do a few steps over again... but really he doesn't have to do some of the things he's doing as he's already done them... and I"m continueing on... I'm gonna verify a locked lim when the guy goes to unplug the filtered modem line.. he's muttering that he has to crawl under his desk.. big fukn deal.. and he puts the phone down and as he does that going under the desk he says.. fukn asshole... thanks your going to get fixed for sure now ...... I bit my tongue though and continued with the call .. promptly escalating and getting rid of him... (it was a valid escalate :P)

with that out of the way and not ever getting an apology... I must admit I'm already doing great as a tier 2 agent.. but I think I'll need more training.. yup I managed to really screw up again... later I finished a different call and proceeded to escalate.. well I did.. and heard a blank sound as if nobody was there but the line was active.. I thought I got hung up on... so what do I do.. go back to customer assuming the line got dropped... and tried to escalate again... ok minor mishap easy to recover... trouble is.. I now cannot go through the transfer proceedure.. for some reason it's not working... good job... sooo brite idea comes over me.. call em directly... so I did... got a dude on the line and exlpain the issue... and he agrees to take the call.. excellent.. go back to customer to introduce... and well the customer is confused... he thinks I've already transfered him and is wondring what I"m doing back with him... so umm I explain the situation again and introduce him to the next agent.. but for some reason he is already speaking with a different agent.. umm now I"m confused... lucky guy this guy is ... he now has two tier 3 agents to speak with.. so then what do I do... I ask him if he's ok from here... great recovery... the guy says he's ok from here .. and I appologize for the mix up to the two gentlemen and one customer then duck out of the call... I'll be suprised if I dont get fired very soon for screwing with the good agents.. and I wanted to be a tier 3 agent just think of what damage I can do when I make that level lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com