Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 25, 2003

found out what it's like to get vto again... for those of yew that dont know .. that's voluntary time off.. yep that means the dont need you at work so you may leave... course it's a holiday so there really isn't a need.. well nearly... some people find it imperative to send the pictures of the presents they opened early to their long lost internet buddies... but umm dont you think that the people that actually need the interent that bad.... know a little more about what is goin on? and well have a better connextion or rather know what to do to get themselves online... it's a bit silly that a person calls in on a monthly basis to get walked through unplugging the modem and amazingly get back online.. how simple is that... I mean I have a network and must power cycle the router every couple of weeks.. it's not difficult and takes all of 3 minutes... wow... so this woman that called up hassled the agent before me about some silly crap and well they determine the modem to be deffective or some garbage... I take her through verification of processes and begin to go through to order a modem.. but she starts freaking out that she's not gonna be able to use her pc for the duration of christmas and proceeds to tell me how terrible msn is and that we should show more compasion during the holiday... yes lady your at home whining the fuk about something stupid and I"m working durring the holiday.. listening to your rude ass bitch at me because you fuxered yer system... so I take her through a few more things and reinstall her modem .. great now it werks good but still not connected... check her connections and she's set up without filters.. has a filter on the dsl.. ask her well do you have phone in other side? no she tells me.. I double check (because we all know how great our customers are) and she insists so get her to unplug it and put direct in.. no need to have it if there's no phone.. all of a sudden I dont have a customer either.. smart lady during christmas.. soooooo what do I do ... in the spirit of christmas I call the bitch back... great more complaining about our great service... and she didn't even thank me for calling her back... amazingly I didn't hang up on her and continued on through the garbage coming out of her mouth.... and finally escalate her call.. too bad she dont know she wont be on for another few days anyway.. ppp down and all gotta love living in colorado area.. shitty phone lines.. anyway I"m off to enjoy a christmas sleep so I can work again during the holidays


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com