Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, December 13, 2003

have one thing to say.... wow supersteve reads my blog.. I'm impressed... and he's a member of the top blog of canada... that's nearly worth writing more just because of that... course who could blame anyone for reading my stories... (most days anyway lol) .... I actually had some funny stories today and well because of my horrible mammory.. I mean memory... of course I must admit I forgot them... but here goes I"ll try my best.....

guy on the phone is going on an on about how slow his downloads are from the download manager and well he's run a speed test and just can't seem to grasp the fact that the test reveals he is getting decent speeds for his provisioned connection... just because the download manager tells him he's downloading at 24kbps and well he's provisioned for 256... he keeps mentioning that he's called in a number of times and keeps getting told the same thing over and over.. and well the customer service he's recieved from the tech agents has been horrible.... he's stuck on this speed test site that he was at... said he was getting download speeds of dialup at this speed test site... and I"m like kewl yew know a different website to test speed so I"m curious as to where he could be getting information from and ask him for the site.. (he's run 3 other speed tests besides this one.. and this is the only one he's believing because it has a lower result) ... soo I go to this site and can't find the test and ask him outright.. how do you run the test? (cause I can't find the thing on the mess of fukn links) he tells me and I click on it.. I explore the page and find there are 5 different tests.. dialup (50k) dsl (200k) cable and a few others... in his description he's telling me that the test is downloading 50k... and I"m curious.. ask him again what he's clicking on.. he says the automatic one at the top.. I ask him to click on the dsl test and low and behold by magic the test reveals his speed is normal (good job at clicking on the dial up test loser) so he still doesn't believe the results and starts calculating the figures and complains the figures just don make sence and dont add up... then that he doesn't have a calculator ( I neglect to mention the one in windows.. oops) well he's getting pissed that I proved his silly little theory wrong and I get short with him... (must admit my customer service skills were helping till he started shouting at me but I somehow lost them) I suggested one last time he speak with customer service to get a higher provisioning rate which he says he's already paying more than enough for his speed and doesn't think it will be any better... well I ask him what he would like me to do... to which he pauses and (I spose amazed) doesn't quite understand that I said it and thinks again.. well I guess there's not really anything you can do he says... finally he sees the light... but then he comes back to reality and starts freaking out again... I told him the last time your recieving your speed and the only thing left I can do for you is transfer to customer service.. would you like me to help you with that?... he shuts up and says ok... I kindly thanked him for calling and transfered him to customer service... I spose he'll get better customer service with ... customer service..... have I ever mentioned I love my job?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com