Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 21, 2003

I was told that I shouldn't write about werk anymore but I have to say I think half my readers only tune in for the great stories in my werds .. because I'm not afraid to tell it like it is... and well this is no exception.. I like taking strange and interesting calls because well it gives me something to talk about but this call was less than desireable.. yes the customer had a stupid boring issue that well I verified was stupid and boring .. all the steps were done and I attempted to escalate the call... good job it's done.. but the agent that decided to answer the phone starts saying one moment.... asking me how this was... one moment... how this is.. one moment.. how that is.. one moment.. I wanted to shove a moment down his throat and he says one moment... after every damned thing he says.. one moment... yippie I love talking to morons.. one moment... great how about one moment to shove something up yer ass you might enjoy it more... or perhaps you should have a moment of silence for your dumb ass to catch up to the rest of the werld... yes a moment of silence for your moment to catch yer breath... anyway I'm sure you could stop saying it for a moment while you type your ticket to help a customers "moment" ok so drunken blog has returned but yes this is a brief moment not to be repeated because the last post will most likely get me in trubble... but since I"m wrecked I doubt if it matters... now time for sleep.. but have only one thing to say.. one moment..... I'll transfer yew to a person that has a moment for you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com