Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 28, 2003

I'm sure everyone wished they were at werk tonight... I over heard the greatest call ever tonight... and well because of the circumstances cannot really talk about it... but I'm sure it will be all over the building by the time anyone reads this... so really it doen't matter... but wow what a call.. and best of all the call was dealt in a ... well nearly entirely.. proffesional manner... but I must say the call (except for the closing) probably would have been great with quality... except maybe a few choice werds that were used.. but other than that it was an awesome call... and I have to admit made the agent very please to be well leaving our organization lol but extremly pleased to have had the opertunity to have had this call because well the customer went away happy .. and the issue well was in the right direction of being resolved... anyway enough of that... yew people from werk will hear all about it I"m sure.. for the rest of yew I"ll post the call on the website when I ever finish the damned thing

I've just downloaded a pile of drum and bass music... watched a very funny english mewvy called Ali G in da house... it's very very stupid but very very funny... and well some of the songs on the soundtrack I kinda like.. but only because of the beat lol... this music style is very popular in europe... but not really popular where I live.. actually I dont know anyone that knows about it or that listens to it... cause well it sounds like a pile of noise with a beat behind it lmao... oh well a few of the songs aren't too bad.... so yeah off to play some more final fantasy... might actually post a decent story some time soon.. untill then enjoy this drivell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com