Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 18, 2003

I've decided to take my christmasy hat to werk and see if I can get away with being in the sposed spirit of christmas.. mostly to poke defiance at the crazy hag woman supervisor that has been raining terror around the floor lately... I hope she says something to me because I'll just have to tell her where to go... and perhaps I might even make her one of the signs that the rest of the people around me have... yes it will say her name in bold letters and instead of flowers or some special design it will have a swatsica (nazi sign).. hell if I could spell it but perhaps yew all know what that means... and for the record.. I think it is crazy for someone to wait at your desk every time you come in just to say... take your hat off... though I must say today she actually said take your hat off please... perhaps she's been told she's less than friendly... or perhaps she might think it will make me take my hat off quicker lmao... I have to say that I took my hat off in a quicker manner when she said that.. but mostly cause she skeered the shit outta me when she said it.. I had only just got in moments before and was loading toolz on my pc... I threw my hat it bounced off my shelf and hit the dude that sits on the other side of my cubicle... hhmm wonder if she was impressed with that... oh well dont care.. like to see her tell me to take off my santa hat... maybe I should put it on her head and shake it around.. well perhaps if there were bells on it... anyway enough ranting .. time for sleep....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com