Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I've figured it out... it's the stories that makes us freak out like that... yeah yew know when your in your living room comfortable and ya hear the scratching noise... look over and then all of a sudden something runs accross your legs or in front of you and ya jump a mile in the air... of course I'm not talking about your younger sibling ... it's them wonderful rodents... mice... yes they are great... I want to have one as a pet.... feet it peanuts and brush it's fur... and of course let it play with the bottom of my shoes... splat!!!!! horror stories from way back when that say they carry diseases and stuff.. in truth I think they just chew the shit out of your house or your food and that is just gross so they made stories up about them .... for fuk sakes they are 2 inches long at the most plus the tail.. and ya know.. the perfect size to fit under your shoe... but yet we all jump when we see one because for some stupid reason we are afraid we might catch something...

fortunatly I dont have to werry bout that no more but at my previous establishment of employment I had the great job of cleaning the fukn traps on a daily basis.. but we had the glue traps.. they were very easy to use.. yep get one of the cardboard boxes from the trash and rip off a piece... put it over the trap.. step on it.. hear the squish and the skwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk and it's over.. pick up the cardboard and throw it out ....

at one of my other jobs they had caught a mouse in the back corridor and started playing foot hockey with it lmao funny losers....

in the course of writing this post forgot 4 things to write about and it's pissing me off I need to have a new brain installed or perhaps some memmory banks.. or geez that just sounds stupid.... anyway onward with the rest of the night I need to get my laundry done I"ll post some more stories later I have a few from werk written down lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com