Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, December 29, 2003

love it when things go as planned... that's why I never plan anything... take it as it comes... every time I plan to do something... something goes wrong... or something happens to interupt it... no suprises this weekend either... was sposed to go away for the weekend but well so much for that idea... anyway spose I'll just have to entertain myself now.. but I"ll get to play some more of final fantasy... what a hard fukn game.. I'm totally lost in it.. turns out it's a bout a bunch of girls that go around looking for spheres (memory balls or some shit) .. they sing and dance and parade around... but also whoop ass on strange looking bugs and animals... lmao where do they come up with the ideas for these games.. anyway more news on road trip... 3 stops are in the making... halifax is first stop... I've never been to the clubs up there and well going to rectify that ... next stop is gagetown to visit my buddy in the army... he says the clubs up there are really good as well ... course anything is better than here.. clubs really suck here.... though I"ve been thinking about adding a detour to PEI because it's the only province I haven't been to yet... course that's just to say I've been there I dont think there's much I"d wanna see there... I know what a potato plant looks like lmao.... anyway still open for suggestions of places to stop from anyone that's going to come along lol... course I know a lot of land mark things to see along the way so it's going to be a great trip anyway ... so start saving up for gass money.. and course drinking money... and well looking for at least 6 nites accomodation at a luxurious 1 star hotel someplace lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com