Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 05, 2003

nothing interesting happened today... I actually had a decent day.. but I"m in fear of losing my job.. yup people around me are supposedly getting fired for ..... well one thing I do well and sorta enjoy sometimes.. yes blogging... yew know this silly thing that your reading.... usually I can put something together that will really make someone laugh or perhaps think about a situation differently but I'm of course happy to entertain you in some sort of fashion... of course I dont normally do this during work or anything (mainly because I have the attention span of a stick) but I do know a few people that will read it during work and also know that it's a brite spot of some people's day (though I can't imagine why.. I"m really boring and they know it :P) course if I do get busted for typing up some sort of entry in this note keeper I call it.. well it captures my thoughts or interesting stories for future refference.. remember the stick??? yeah anyway... if I do get busted for it I welcome the firing.. I could use another job... it would make up my mind for what I want to do.. it's just I"d like to put it off for a little while so I can save a few bucks.. yew know be more prepared for when I finally decide I"ve had enough of my "wonderful job"... course part of my day has been going around the building saying hello to people.. I hope that I bring enjoyment of sorts because I know the job is miserable lol... but I've met a lot of people I would consider friends because of this "wonderful job" and well most of them I'll never see again if I do decide to get out.. but some of them I'm sure will keep in contact for a very long time to come.... anyway before this gets depressing I think I'll tell you a funny story now... I"m typing in this great story and I happen to look outside.. it's 5am and usually the only person I see outside is the dude on his way to the fishplant.. he's out there on clockwork nearly every morning.. and yup there he is.. goes by and then a little later some dude is going up the street smacking himself... yes he's smacking himself... and stumbling.. well there is snow out there perhaps he's just stumbling.. well closer analysis.. yep he's stumbling all right he's drunk... and well he nearly falls in the snowbank up the road... probably why he was smacking himself... whiping the snow off his sorry drunken ass from falling in the snowbank going down the slight hill accross the street lmao.. anyway am glad he made it up the street.. I dont need a drunken snowman on my lawn or anywhere near my home.. though it would be kinda funny.... anyway I'll do my best to get fired for blogging now... enjoy and good night lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com