Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 18, 2003

now I know I had recieved an edumacation.. and yes I learned how to read when I was very young.. but I did always struggle through school.. mainly because I never could pay attention.. I was too poor basicly or I didn't want to give "attention" any funds... my mind wandered along to the window and I enjoyed watching grass grow more then listening my boring ass teachers lecture on some subject that I knew little about or found useless to know... I liked a few subjects but for the most part thought school was useless... and well I did finish it .. but I never did learn how to spell correctly... I mean normal werds I can spell great and others are well forced shortcuts and stuff or "haxor" terms because I think it's funny when people think I'm a hacker or stupid shit like that... anyway besides the point... did you ever think that it might be my 60 werds per minute typing that I just happen to spell a few werds incorrectly.. yeah I think that's a good excuse.. though I have to say that even though I type that fast I use the backspace key the most.... if I didn't use that damned key I could prob type in the vicinity of 80 wpm ... impressive yes I know.... but I"m not bragging of course... as far as a spell chequer? I dont know if I can use one in this blogger though perhaps if yew mention (send an email.. if you know how) to support for blogger they might think that would be a great addition to their site.... anyway onward with something more interesting.... the comment is wasting my time....

had one of them great people on the line that well.. she works for qwest and of course.. knows how to set up the internet... great I'm in the mood for this... so go through some troubleshooting and yeah it sounds like everything is as it should be except... there is no lights on the modem at all except for power.. well at least we got one cord right... further investigation suggest that the modem seems to be installed.. however there is multiple addins for the modem in the network stack (win 98) and we all know that should not be there... anyway a little later into the call the lady (that werks for qwest) leaves for a min and some dude comes on phone and well one of the first things he suggests (after I mention the cords again) that should the line coming from the modem plug into the computer or into the wall jack? well is that the dsl cord.. the phone line??? yeah.. well ummm I think it would be better for it to be plugged into the wall jack.. and well after a couple changes (and some swearing) amazingly the dsl light comes on... great I would love to get a job at qwest so I can learn how to hook up a telephone cord.. that would be great... anyway needless to say their computer was a piece of shit and needed to stop complaining about the bad service from msn.. that they could have gotten aol.. (and yew think our service is shitty??? good luck with aol lol) anyway sent out a new modem and thanked them for calling... suggesting that they read the manual on the new modem when it comes and go through the install step by step... not sure if they were thanking me for making up their mind of cancelling service or for the helpful information.. but oh well tomorrow's another day :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com