Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 19, 2003

our job has become in jeapardy... yeah that's right I said it... apperantly people are leaving their phones signed in or not changing their passwords.... and others are taking advantage of this to roll the que a number of times... good job... sure the que drops in a matter of seconds.. but what happens next dumbass... they call back... and all of a sudden which center is the least busy... ours... so not only the people that were just calling and got dropped are now disconnected.. but the people that were calling in get routed here as well... now the que goes instant red and the volume increases more because the center is the least busiest.... well at least you had a minute of a break I spose.. hope it was worth it .. cause now it wont be clear for an even longer time .... though I spose perhaps it was funny.. but who can you tell??? nobody because if you get caught yer fired... so then leaves me to what's the point????? no point yer an idiot (whoever did it) but oh well tomorrow is another day...

anyway I really dont have anything to write about today .. I'm bored... but I did download a new movie so I'm gonna watch that.. though it's only "Elf" so I"m not expecting a great movie.. it will prob put me to sleep at least ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com