Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, December 01, 2003

so I screwed up.. yes I did... and well I'll only admit to it because well it was kinda funny... and well it was an accident... as you know some agents call people back when they get disconnected.. and well me being in tier 2 now have a further difficulty when it comes to this... when a call gets transfered to me it's like I called the customer and well I can't escalate without calling the hotline for them... so I call the number and get all set away with the agent and she tells me to introduce.. well I"m sposed to conference in and introduce... and what did I do??? I hit the fukn transfer button and started speaking to dead air... brain dead am I... hopefully that agent wasn't too pissed at me and I dont get fired lol.. but hey mistakes happen... just like I didn't get tooo mad when 2 agents transfered up browsing issues in washington today.. even though it's posted on our resources for dns issue in washington... amazing where do we get our roamers (helpdesk) from... but that's another story... I"m goin to sleep so I can get an early start on my fukn network.. gotta rip it apart and start from scratch so I can add in my new pc.. wish me luck... I gotta get it done before going to halifax.. wooo hoooo road trip byyyeeeee be back on wednesday.. if I dont kill us driving at night lmao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com