Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

two days to christmas and I still have not made a christmas page for this year... I've gotten so lazy lately and I'm just hating it.... I'm getting down to work on my website during this week.. I've put it off for far too long and I must rectify the situation.... it has been my dream for the longest time to have a website that is fully functional and to promote my hobby.. but so far I've treated it just as it is... a hobby... I need to get it underway and proffesional looking so I can start trying to make a job out of it... because it's really what I want to do... mind you I dont see major money in it... but I do see a pasttime working for itself.. a reason to continue with it.. and of course also it would allow me to get some new toys that I've wanted for so long... I'll just need some place to set up shop.... but not to worry I have done some research... now I just need a providor that will give me what I need..... bandwidth lol... perhaps I can get some deals from locals... who knows... and well I'll work out the buggs ... course after I get my site done... and yes you will enjoy the site.. I've had a few ideas playing around and I love the new format of my site... it's easy to navigate and best of all loads quickly... it's just my content that takes soo much time to format and set up... I can't seem to stay on one thing for any length of time.. and that's been my downfall I need change in my life to function.... so I have a few goals at the moment I believe that will be enough fuel to get me where I need to be.... get ready for another makeover.... it's gonna be glorious... and I dont mean makeup neither.. dont be silly yew freak :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com