Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, December 21, 2003

well now there is new meaning to licking a dog ass.... that's tonights topic.... but it's not that simple.. yes I went to a party tonight and though I cannot say much about the "party" I have to say it was interesting.... I showed up and well it was all girls.. great a house full of girls and well one decicded to wreck the place (I'm sure I'll hear all about this very soon) I walk in and get warned.. yes it's a house full of girls and you better watch out cause yer the only guy here.. how do you feel about getting raped?? first thing came to mind was can't rape the willing.. but I must protest because the same person that said how do you feel abut being raped .... wrecked the place... she proceeded to knock everything over and more so she used the person that owns the place's tooth brush... ... that's right I said it.. used her toothbrush... all because she was so drunk she went over to the dog..... and well kissed the dog or rather kissed the tongue of the dog ... and well later found out the dog had just finished licking it's ass hahahahaha.. I must pause for an hour while I laff........................

ok so the dog had licked it's ass and then puckered up and licked the face f the unsusspecting drunken lady..... great.. how about seconds... as she asked if anyone had a breath mint.. it's not so bad if we hadn't told her she never would have known

so later the lady decides she's had enough and wants to sleep... the house owner decides yer not sleeping in my bed... without concequence.. and so the owner drives everyone home and proceeds to draw all over the passed out drunken person... if onnly we had pics.. it would prob look something like a tatoo gone wrong.. anyway that was funny .. great christmas gift is all I can say.. enjoy and well I must take my drunken ass to bed.. I"m sure I"ll catch shit for this post later.. but I"m ready for the concequences.. the only person to really complain is the persn that kissed the dog after licking it's ass.... doubt I'll hear much about this lol... as if she complains everyone will know who it is.. not to say that her friends wont say anything.. hhhmmmm no comment because remember I"m still a gentleman :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com