Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, December 12, 2003

yikes I"m out of my fuking mind... and I spose I'm not the only one.. I was sooo bored that I went through a few blogs on the go around here.. yeah I spent a bit of time clicking on links from friends blogs (that I really dont read because they are mostly too personal or boring) and well there are a few sickos out there and proving it with thier posts.. crazy.. anyway wont be doing that anymore (most likely lol) so I wish I knew how many people actually come here.. it amazes me that some people keep going to these strange blogs that post nothing but crap.... and yet continue to go there to post a comment on how horrible they are or just plain fuked up... anyway I must admit that a lot of what is posted here is pointless but sometimes I can post something remotely amusing.... anyway anyone that comes here you must leave a comment (so I can see how much of a fan base I have :P) even if your shy ... just leave a silly comment saying you like what's read here or that yew dont like for that matter... I"ve gotta come to a decision to keep posting stuff here or not.. I may use my time to be more productive... but still post stupid stuff here once in a while... like cory.. it's getting quite boring writing here when I dont have a story to tell... and no more drunken blogs from me because of my shitty days off and late shift lol... sooooooo here's to the future..

leave a comment

enjoy yerselves I may be back soon.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com