Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, December 20, 2003

yippieee drunken blog returns lmao..... managed to scam some time off tonight .. much to the dismay of my fellow werkers.. they decided to be mad at me for having a night out for once.. yeah I"m used to having friday off.. haven't werked a friday since I started the horrible job except for training... but that's another story... and well now just have to try to get paid for my time off.. course I'm sure I can weasle that around... not like I dont have vacation pay sitting there collecting dust cause the cheap bastards at werk wont pay it out to us great agents .... anyway I was told that I write too much about werk and that it's boring soooo I have to find a new topic.. perhaps I'll talk about stuck up individuals... yeah that's it.. new topik.. perhaps I'll just have to make up some subjects but since I'm a bit incompacitated at the moment (drunk rather) I dont think it would be possible for me to be any more creative but I must say there is a party at a friends place tomorrow and I'm sposed to show up.. but who know what will happen there.. I'll prob be too tired from werking all night and just not go.. buuuut.. I may be convinced to go because well someone is sposed to come and take money from me for boooze... yeah boooze.. gotta like taking time to have booze lmao.. perhaps some more time off will be aproved.. but yeah I doubt it

oh but I broke my fukn desk at werk today and well the people that laffed at it... yeah they laffed at me.. how rude :P but anyway I dont mind because well I still brok e it but it really wasn't my fault... the bottom drawer opens by itself.. yes like ghosts (if yew believe that bullshit) opened it ... and well I went to put my hat on the desk when I tripped over the open drawer and well it fell off it's hinges somehow.. strange.. but so I was playing with it and well it came entirely off its hinges n shit.. fell on my fukn foot and hurt like a sun bitch... but I still got to go out tonight afterwards.. perhaps they will fix my desk next week.. though it wont be mine then it will be someone elses ... blah I"m rambling time to eat my sub watch a movie and sleep.. if I find out what that is... hate drunken blogs :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com