Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 18, 2004

can anyone spare a mouse???? I came home last night to my mouse on the floor..... it keeps getting knocked off the desk... (bastard fukn cats I bet) and now the button just sorta half works..... I'll have to check through my pc parts to get out one of my spares.... but I think a new $20 mouse is in order.. yeah a scroll wheel n shit... I've grown sorta used to using the scroll wheel at werk that when I come home to my pc.... I find myself rubbing on the fukn mouse wondering why the page isn't scrolling.... course now that just sounds perverted lol... anyway I must go finish watching my mewvy... have a copy of the last samurai and it looks sorta good lol.... but before I go .......

be sure to comment on my hundreth comment I know yew wanna




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com