Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 22, 2004

conquest of a champion.... no that's not me.. but I'm trying.... I got horribly addicted to playstation now.... am playing a game that I figured would be kinda kewl and well it turned out to be something entirely different than I thought .... and worse yet... it's incredibly hard... the game... Final Fantasy X-2 .... it's about a couple girls that go around finding spheres... and theres a funny part about it... they collect different dress sphere's... that when worn give them special powers.... yippie power puff girls with attitude... the game is sooo messed up that I think I'll have to take a break from it and get back to gran turismo.... racing is so much better lol.... have the first section... (easy league) completed and rally of course.. have 2 of the best cars in the game and well I was bored with playing the same tracks so I moved on to the other game.... course I could always go back to playing pacman world... lmao... but to be honest this is completely boring..... and well I didn't have any interesting things happen today..... well none that I remember.... suprise suprise ... I'm just sick of calls at work... as one of the guys at werk says... "hey man yew think yew were at a call center or something.. take a call" .... it's nearly time for a different form of employment.... but the job is soooo easy I just can't give it up yet..... course I"m in a funk is all.... just need something else to focus on and well I have a resolution already just need to pick up my lazy ass and get on with it.... yes finally get my licence... only been complaining about it sayin yup next week... next week I'll do it.... but low and behold never do it..... only have a month left to get it though... or I have to pay for the learners again... and well I'm sick of that... soooooooo time to get that over with... and perhaps get my own place.. if that isn't enough to focus on in itself I dont know what is... and well if I do that.... it will be a full time chore to get my shit together lol.... anyway cd's done loading the new mix... time to get back to that.... oh and jenna keep yer mouth shut for a bit lol... or is it too late lmao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com