Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, January 02, 2004

cubicle monkey trying not to fall assleep at the desk... and it's soooo quiet down here in the middle of no where... things were ok for a while there were a few of us just sittin around talking.. but then people started leaving for end of shift... and then there were only a couple of us... had a cold pizza sittin next to me but was too full to eat... and hell if I didn't fall asleep... was sitting waiting for a call had about an hour left and well hadn't gotten a call in about half hour... caught myself dosing off when I decided to give myself something to do... well can't use network bandwidth so can't mess with the computer... and no scissors so couldn't do any crafts or crap like that.... so what do I do... I fall off my fukn chair... damnit ... so that's all fine and dandy I figure since I'm down here might as well make the best of it... only problem is can't hear my phone beep from there.... hhmmmm pick myself up and get back in the chair and screw it start messeging all my online contacts (that aren't away) saying stupid shit trying to entertain myself... it didn't work I was still bored and just made people hate me lol... oh well tomorrow's another day

I managed to work out the bugs with my dvd ripping.. (yes I poach mewvy's) so I used to rent mewvy's at the store but stopped when I found out ya could get em from the net... but that takes sooo long sometimes (depends on other connections) soooo the easier way... yep rent em and copy em.. damn I'm good lol ... they'll be making a commercial about me soon...

yeah the kid on tv gets caught stealing a chocolate bar (as if everyone doesn't do it at least once) and he goes home and justifies it to his dad saying " but dad.... yew steal satilite" ... I think the kid needs a spanking and grounded for a year... kid wont get his cartoons if I wasn't stealing satilite lol ... unapreatiative little bastard... (no really I do like kids I"m just making a joke) anyway back to rambling.. I think the great post is to come tomorrow.. perhaps even later tonight.. depends on what happens in next couple hours... some of yew have recieved the great email... but I"m gonna make it in a post this time... entertaining.. get ready... enjoy lol :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com