Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, January 03, 2004

I must questions what is with the younger girls at the club that must dance really close and rubbin up against other girls n shit..... I"m not complaining or anything just curious... it seems strange that they would do that.. are they doing it for fun? for pleasure? or just to make guys look at em.... either way I spose they can keep doin what they are doing.... but when a guy comes up to yew and says can I join in... why is it ya'd rather not hhmmm..... funny story bout a dude I know went up to these two girls tonight trying to get in a dance with the two girls dancin real close n shit... well didn't they walk off the dance floor lol.. was really funny... oh well... getting time off is great... I went to werk tonight expecting to be werking my full shift.. but wow they approved the time off... woo hoo got to go out tonight... and low and behold they approved my time off for the weekend... next week I"m thinking I'll throw a party at my dad's place.. there aren't any chairs and if yew plan to stay the night bring a sleeping blanket cause there just isnt' any furniture lol... music will be good though.. and bring yer own booze.. I'm a cheapskate lmao... course friends only please jeeze I dont want to have to throw anyone out.. not that I would have to.. his place is in the pier.. I"m doubtfull if anyone would be coming out there... the pier somehow has this reputation.. oh well it dont matter... I must get my act together and ask a few people if they wanna come over and have a few drinks.. a place to crash after a trip to hermans... sounds like fun.. speshuly on a sat night woo hoo lol...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com