Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 15, 2004

I thought about doing another boring post tonight just for spite because of yesterdays post... apperantly I pissed off a couple of my readers lol..... but what can I say it was funny..... anyway lets get back to a good story...... I know most of you only read this page of crap for the stories about my calls... spose it's just the friendly way I put it

well got a call transfered to me today and it was so crazy...... was a blinking link light so well check physicals.... and low and behold the dsl cord is unplugged... but the strange thing is ... the customer knew.... I"m curious of how come the agent didn't know though... it was obvious that the previous agent (.... the one before the one that was transfering the call to me....) got to check the physical connections.... lady only has one jack and they got her to unplug it and try straight in... ( my fav troubleshooting step other people do....... and to call back.... course to someone else to deal with) ... onward with the story..... so then she says to me a few things that trigger some questions about prior troubleshooting... (as if the previous agents do their job correctly) so that's fine I explain a few things to her and have her try plugging direct into wall jack... see if she can get to status page..... and then I"ll call her back.... that's when she said it... yeah... this is the kicker..... so basicly I need to go through the troubleshooting the previous person took me through.... this time with the dsl plugged in??? well duh lady if ya had it in the first time you'd be off the phone and moving by now..... so she hangs up and goes off to do a few things.... and I give her 5 mins or so.... ya know go have a piss or somethin..... anyway call her back and she amazingly could connect and bring up pages with internet explorer.... both without the filter and ohmagosh with the filter... but still no signing into our wonderful software.... great so continue troubleshooting for secure sites.. softpub and send her on her way happy that she can sign in.... but oddly enough I had to tell her she was fixed... yup... she signs into msn software and I ask her if there's anything else I can help her with.. and she asks me.... "is that it? we're done?" well I spose you want me to check your email for you and perhaps reply to a few of them too..... yeah I thought not... enjoy yer day lady by the way thanks for calling msn....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com