Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, January 09, 2004

I'll start off with a small joke.... yes the hold music has changed and they've updated the weird lady's sentances... and well james was listening to it and comes over and says... yeah msn is like a condom.... and so I"m curious.... I'm wondering how that's possible except it's used to screw our minds..... but he says yeah... it's just like a condom.. the lady on the hold music said so... I can't possibly imagine the lady spokesperson for the hold music of a huge internet company saying that their product is like a condom..... so I ask him what he's talking about..... he begins to rhyme off one of the slogan sayings the hag woman says on the hold music.... (I forget the hold music saying amazingly)...... but the punch line in there..... "it covers you"..... yeah it's just like a condom "bye" it covers yew

which comes to my next subject.. why the hell do cape bretoners say "bye" ....hey bye.... is a greeting amazingly... actually it's a greeting and a farewell in the same sentance.... or even better a conversational piece.....

Cape Bretoner: what's goin on bye.....
Me: yeah see ya later..
Cape Bretoner: where yew goin bye.....
Me: bye to yew too.....
Cape Bretoner: dont gotta be rude bye.....
Me: your the one being rude......
Cape Bretoner: how? (another inapropriatly used werd for cape breton sometimes though I have caught myself doing it)
Me: well you say something they say goodbye to me
Cape Bretoner: how?
Me: ummm never mind I'll leave now
Cape Bretoner: ok bye
Me: yeah like the first time... later (bye)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com