Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I'm amazed how much I can actually drink if I start early and go reasonably slow but steady lol went to sydney and stopped at the liquer store.... split a dozen before went out... and then off to hermans.... well had a few more there.... and ummmm I could still play pool... that's just plain ole amazing lol... ordinarily I would have been on my ass or just throwing up.... and oddly enough I remember a few tales as well.... so I"m chillin havin a beer and this long haired freaky lookin dude is standing by the dance floor.... I thought he was with some girl but she left (almost instantly) that this guy started dancin.... reminded me of what rave dancing was all about.. but he wasn't at a rave... and well nobody told him either... he's just waving his hands (and hair I might add) around and around.... for those that dont know what it could possibly look like .... this guy was doing the "robot" dance only as if he were on crack or some sorta speed up juice..... the only thing he didn't do was the flips n shit... which I think woulda been my limit... but then he got sorta sick of sidelining it I guess and ventured into the middle of the dance floor ... where I must again add he probably whipped a few people with his long ass hair hahaha.... anyway a couple girls dissed him hard and he went back to his little spot by the stairs watchin again.... course wasn't the only site on the floor.... my good ole man decides to point out every "piece of meat" on the dance floor... and I"m like yeah... she's maybe 18... or maybe 19.... yer a dirty old man.. he says wutz wrong with that?? lol nice goin... anyway its' nearing 2:30 am and he's like I"m gettin tired man.. we're gonna leave soon... and I"m suprisingly not wanting to go.... any time in the past I just want to leave hermans but I actually had a decent night out there... must be because I showed up before the crowd and was pretty drunk before leaving lol can't wait to do it again.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com