Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

now that I've had time to think I spose I'll break into a story... course I would ramble about daily events but I really didn't do much today... lounged around and about the most interesting thing I did was chat on messenger... I mixed a cd and converted a few movies... but really it was a lazy day.. way to cold to do anything at all... though perhaps I'll just have to take my sorry ass outta the house tomorrow regardless of the cold... yes I gotta pick up some stuff ... ya know the usuall shit some snacks n perhaps some useless new toyz... yeah I plan to go shoppin tomorrow lol... but I'm too tired to continue... I dont know what has come over me... so much for the story ... good nite..................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com