Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, January 24, 2004

oooooooooooooo gewd mewvy..... underworld... but gotta like the dark films about spewky stuff that yew dont know about... lol wouldn't it be weird to find out vampires are real? yeah I thought so... anyway definatly gonna watch that one again lol but I think I'll be taking one of them mewvy trips to the theatre on the coming weekend.... if my time off is approved.. wonder what is new out??? besides lord of the rings that someone went to see and I"m jealous :P oh well I will eventually see it lol just a matter of time..... furthermore I"m just tired and have nothing to talk about... boring day today cept it was horribly busy and well no funny stories :( ..... however I got to do the OEM test.... and I think I only got 3 possible wrong lol... was an easy test but damn them parts pictures were horrible to seee lol.... well hopppefully we get an OEM contract... need a change of venue... this contract is getting on my nervs... version 9 is a pain in the ass... and I thought 7 was bad lol oh well tomorrow is another day......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com