Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 25, 2004

picture me going to the mewvy's?????? lol... well I spose if I had someone to go with that would be different... but since I dont... then I'll continue through my "normal" methods lol anyway nuthing new so ummm I"ll leave it at that :P... yes yew loaded the page today for nothing.... unless I think of something after tonights mewvy goin to watch a stupid one.. jay and silent bob strikes back lol....

wow what a dumb mewvy... but amazingly lots of stars in it lol perhaps they were conned into it lol... hell if I know but I'm ever glad I didn't pay to see it lol... cause yeah that would be a waste of money... however throughout the whole mewvy they take shots at themsevles and tell the audience exactly what I'm saying.... they gotta be crazy fer watchin the boring stupid shit... course there were a few funny parts but ummm for the most part it sucked lol.... but I must say it's kinda like the posts about absolutly nothing that I like to write sometimes lol.... and me telling yew up front that your wasting your time reading but there yew go yew read it anyway lol.. just like I watched the stewpid mewvy.... oh well another day....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com