Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Return of the boring post from HELL


so I've been quite boring as of late... yes nobody has been posting comments to give me ideas to write about so it's come down to this... yes some of you have gotten the boring pointless email from me in the past but well I've moved on to 20 minutes of nothing in a blog... course it probably wont take you that long to read this post but I have to say I'll most likely get one of them replies on here that said well .... yes.... this is completely boring ..... I"ve been dragged to this website that says right on it... page of crap... and well spent the last lets say 5 minutes loading it up and began to read.... low and behold it's crap..... so onward... (break for 2 minutes while I kill mom's cats screeeeeeching because one is in heat)

ok cats are in basement ... at least it's quiet.... but still I have nothing to write about... and yet your still reading.... yes I know ....can't help yourself can you ... I might just put something interesting in here that you missed the other day but I"m telling you straight up it's boring and I"m just typing random stuff that comes into my fingers typing it all out.... but course now it's just not making any sense but I can't stop now I still have 5 more minutes to kill for you.... perhaps I'll ramble about the music I"ve been listening to lately... nope there hasn't been anything new.... actually yes there was I heard a new song by b2k (amy's customers fav group... story to come on the tech stories page yes I"m nearly done updating) but you'll have to wait another few days.... gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... anyone want a cat??? it's free

it's no longer quiet they have decided (with thier new found privacy.. as if they cared) to really get into it..... gonna get some scissors and cut the fukers tail off.... or perhaps tongue out.... no maybe just the.... ummm getting sadistic here back to the pointless blog I was working on..... oops I've actually added content in here .... but well no more of that I must be more carefull .... your still reading this????? good at least I'm remotely fake entertaining you..... you wont be let down.... well maybe today... but if your still here then I must be at least addicting.... or perhaps your just waiting for me to slip and talk about my personal shit that I do when I'm at home.... hhmmmmm no I dont think so but I will at least tell you that I"ve just wasted some of your time... and maybe I'll get back to interesting stuff tomorrow


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com