Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 18, 2004

so I"m just sitting here watching a mewvy and I get an IM (instant message) from a friend of mine... and since he's so polite I decide to give him some of his own medecine... everything he typed I answered in a one word answer.... I'm curious of why he didn't find it funny..... he's the one that told me how great it was to do this to people.... so he's getting mad I could tell... yeah he told me to fuk off lol.... so I politely tell him I'm watching a mewvy and be done with it... ya think I woulda apologized to him but naw he laffed I know it.... anyway now for the days events...... suprise there wasn't any.... just another boring day in the life of me..... however a semi funny story..... lunch time comes and I'm at subway.... I work nights and well it's getting late... it's going on 11:15 or something.... and well I'm reaching in my pocket for a bit of money.... when I notice..... I dont have a key.... so I dont panic I check the rest of the 50 fukn pockets I have in my pants but nope no key.... I sorta rushed out of the house today was sorta late..... well by my standars I spose showed up to work with 15 mins to start.... (I'm normally there at least half hour early) so yes in subway and it's getting late... I know my mom goes to bed early.... yew know at before 11:30 most nights.... usually around 10..... so get back to work and call home.... most normal people have the phone ringer on so they can hear the phone.... my mom however... doesn't...... but I call anyway.... leave a message on the machine because suprise... no answer.... great... I email her in the chance that she might be writing up a story or something..... no reply... she's snoring I bet..... wonderful .... I get off at 3am..... can only imagine the great things she will call me (if she answers the door at all) so I get home after my shift and knock on the door... no answer..... so I knock a little louder..... expecting to hear sirens in the distance...... I knock again and amazingly hear the latch turn..... and hear the great sound of my mother half asleep saying what's going on????????? perhaps I'll hear about it tomorrow after she wakes up lol.... hell if it were me that it happened to.... ummm if I were her tomorrow I"d be waking my ass outta bed somewhere around 10 am... well yeah that's about when I woke her up in my sleep.... but I"m mean.. my mom isn't lol...... but now that I've suggested this... I might expect a bucket of water thrown on me or perhaps she'll just thow one of her horrible cats on me.... thank goodness I thought of these ideas and well my mom dont think like me lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com