Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 08, 2004

so my 2 normal days off were a waste of time... didn't move from my poor bed... and have the sore ass to prove it.... somehow made it to work and was ok... cept for the two pizza burgers I got and tried to eat.. couldn't finish the second one sadly still dont have an appetite... but I'm soooooo hungry lol..... anyway it sux being in that building talking on a phone all night.... the dryness of the place doesn't make it easy on the phone... but oh well no matter back to business... they didn't approve my friday off so am going to have to make due with thursday night out .... of all places... the strange event.... though everyone says it's fun... I dont see how .... the place is far toooo small and they let every tom dick and mary in .... but oh well I could use a drink just the same... might take the cold away from me lol... but as if being sick wasn't bad enough... house party isn't gonna happen either.... house is going to be rented out sooner than I expected so scrap that idea lol... but oh well hermans is still a go.... sick or not I'm goin to hermans and gettin loaded saturday night lol care to join me?

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com