Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 29, 2004

so the start of my weekend.. yes I'm off for 5 days.... and well as much as I'd like to skip out for a long weekend somewhere else... I have to make plans... yes friday I plan to go out... saturday plan to celebrate with my gewd buddy eeeena and probably go out lol..... sunday... plan to go out... to watch the super bowl lol but goin out.... monday... hhhmmmm maybe I'll go out... and well tuesday... I think I'll recouperate but I doubt that will be nessesary except I'll need to catch up on sleep lol.... however if things go well I'll have someone to go with for each of these events... hhmm perhaps I'll have friends for the weekend :P I"m kidding... anyway gonna have to give some friends a call tomorrow (friday) to find out what's shakin.... perhaps I can gather some peeps to play pool yes I think that would be fun.. haven't done that in a few weeks.. course haven't been out much either (hate my new schedule ) but oh well I have a weird feeling about work.. hope it can last for at least 3 more months course I'm still not sure what's gonna happen after them 3 months.. will depend on circumstances at the time... it's lookin good for going out west... hopefully nothing happens in them 3 months here.... then I'll be able to keep it as an option :) course it's just a matter of time... I can't seem to stay in one place for very long... but all I need is a reason to stay lol... and at the moment.. dont have one.. but that's another story... if yew haven't noticed I fixed 3 of the links up top... but they are all going to be fixed very soon ... yes I do mean it lol... the jokes section is in it's final makeover as well and pretty soon will start adding to it... just need to format all the damned pages.. yes there are 20 of them and 20 more unfinished ones... and well my archives as well lots of work... and I just haven't felt like doing it lately... (lazy) but yew knew that as well... anyway time for some sleep for my exciting party weekend.. (I'll prob spend it all in bed damnit)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com