Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, January 17, 2004

so when I first started tier 2 I decided to make it a bit fun and well as I got used to what I could do on the phone and settled in... I changed my script to something a little more fun.... I'd answer like yes thanks for calling joe's tier 2... and this is Joe obviously.... well I got criticized for it by some of the agents... it was a little less than proffesional... or well the discussion that came from it on some of the calls was rather... anyway I was sick a week ago and well lost the fun in my greeting... might have something to do with the fact that I got moved around other tier 2 agents and well they made fun of my greeting... (jealous I say) but I have to come up with something else to say now.... catch em off guard.. ya know the discussion that came from it left them smiling and well that's just not normal for some of them lol.... I can't make it tooo exciting though because well my mouth tends to get me in trouble... though I'm very ummm proffesional on the phone (when speaking with a customer) lol but adding flavour is my specialty.... so as an example of that....

I'm speaking to an agent (that I have no clue who it is) about the issue and the agent is rambling at the mouth about what they did or what is possibly going on and then she says something that sorta contradicted what she was saying earlier or something like that (I honestly dont remember what it was but this sounds good) lol and so my big mouth shoots out ..... so basicly your just faking it.......... and the long pause afterwards............. she started mumbling like I said something wrong... perhaps she thought I was hitting on her..... but ummmm well yes I spose just faking it could mean something else.... but yew all know I didn't mean it like that.... right???? lol..... oh well maybe I can put that in my greeting..... yeah.... thanks for calling tier 2 your saviour Joe speaking..... can I have your extention please... perhaps management would like to have an excuse to fire me... though I can assure them there is no religious insiuations there lol.... I'm just declaring my greatness up front... (which is why I got the job in the first place right????? lol) yeah I spose I better go play some playstation now and yeah ummm forget the greeting for now.. I'll just become grumpy like I was last week.. it works wonders for my co-werkers lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com