Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, January 19, 2004

watched a stewpid mewvy tonight.. called mallrats.... well it was an ok mewvy but I got to thinking..... do people really go to the mall just to hang around... look at the sites and well know everything there is to know about the building... basicly live there because well there is nothing else to do..... the answer is yes..... hell I used to go to the mall just to go there.... it's a place that you can just go looking around if yew wanted to and well if yew felt the need to buy something that yew didn't need..... course this isn't what I was really thinking but It just sorta sounds funny when put that way.... course the real deal is breakups.... it's strange how people just wake up one day and think to themselves that something is either wrong or just needs a change.... personally I hate the fact that I need change in my life all the time... sometimes it's nice to have some stability that ya know what's going to happen when and where... but that's the thing... when ya do the same thing over and over it becomes boring.... which is also the same for relationships..... if there isn't something going on between day to day... it just becomes the same thing.... that is why people wake up one day and say.. what am I doing... thus the change occurs.... get rid of the less than significant other..... sometimes it causes a spark.... or the change nessesary to move on to the next conquest or perhaps to carry on the dreary same old events day after day but the slight difference being.... an added spice that he or she could be gone tomorrow.... leaves one thinking.... what have yew done for yourself lately? or perhaps yewr sposedly less than significant other?.... course it was just a thought.... I am not currently with anyone (as most of yew know lol) but that's just the thing... why...... answer is the change needed in ones life... perhaps my next change will occur soon .. the job is the same old same old again and it's eating at me again..... need to focus my efforts into something else... thankful for days off I tell yew lol..... hopefully I can get my ass outta the house to get my licence this week.. gonna need it on my road trip... wanna be legal when I help out driving for whoever comes lol.... nobody has signed up yet.... but that will change.. unless of course I just can't take the crappy job anymore and decide to check out again.... am mixed over what I wanna do... road trip to see canada again? or overseas again... all depends on the next 2 months I guess.... either way it's going to be fun... I'm leaning to road trip though... it's a lot of fun.. meet lossa new people and course the things I see along the way makes it worth while... just think yew could share in the excitement lol :P enjoy your change............


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com