Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, January 01, 2004

we all love our families.. and well I am no exception but there are times when one would like to smak the shit outta theirs.... today was one of them days.... now as a lot of other peoples parents these days... mine are divorced and well though some families work together to ensure the kids are looked after and well that both parents get to have some input on their lives mine decided to be dicks to each other... well I paid them back today... cause I"m a good son heheheh.... got them both in a room together and let em have at it (as they usually do .. they cannot talk to each other in a civilized manner) and then half way through it.. came barging in on them and shut em both up... good for me.... managed to have it all worked out I think.... or at least for the time being.... now onward to me.... silly parents....

went to werk tonight and the best part about getting a new seat... yes is a new computer... and well no exceptions here I logg into the damned thing and low and behold the damned thing wont save my prefferences and I can't switch to classic view or some other features just wanted to throw the monitor through the fukn tower... it would have worked out great but the space bar on the keyboard was screwed too... nothing is worse than typingsomethingupandthespacebardontwerk.... see it's a pain in the ass to read and just plain old annoying to me... but that's all fine... moved to diff pc and well it werked better there..... so I get a call sent to me that apperantly had been escalated earlier today.... why dont agents check the previous tickets out and explain our proceedures????? who the hell knows... perhaps a little more probing would work wonders for our agents as well...... so what do I do??/ yeah I transfer the call back up and say here's a new years gift for the wonderful sounding agent on the other end.. she was very thankful.. or at least appeared to be.... cause well I had explained everything to the gentleman already... he had gone through all the troubleshooting.. that apperantly took an hour for some silly agent then sent to me... and I find out the guy's friend or kid had called earlier and went through all that plus more earlier in the day.... yeah so I look at the ticket and well everything was already taken care of on our end so the guy spent an hour and half on phone this evening for nothing... and yes that's why I love msn... lets start handing out clues for the new year.. good idea

but anyway I spose this is it.. happy new year to all of yew... I"ve come to a few realizations in the last little while and am at my crossroads again... have to decide what's next for me.... I have three choices at the moment.... been asked to go out west with my dad (in which I"m really concidering).... keep werking at stream and live at home (can save money that way so I can leave in the summer) or I keep werking at stream and find a place of my own... (this one is becoming appealiing) but I have another possibility... I've got a place in the pier that I can rent out... all I need is a roommate that can split the feez and possibly help with transportation... although it is a 4 bedroom place... I could have a few more people come in on it with me... be a big party house... and 4 way splitting of rent and groceries and oil..... makes it an extremly cheap place to live.... but the thing is.. if I go to the pier.... I am really thinking it would be best to get a job in sydney and well I'm wondering how working for the HP contract would help my computer career lol.. lots to think about.... but priority number one... I"m getting my license in the next 2 weeks :) yippieeee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com