Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

well going to school is fun.. yew learn lots of things there... and I must admit though we dont remember a lot of things from going there but simple phrases that people use every day should be pretty simple to know... yes like half a dozen... well it's a very simple statement.... and when ya go to a local store everyone should know what it means especially a donut store.... perhaps I wasnt' speaking clearly.... but I"m sure I asked for half a dozen cookies... and he says umm how many do yew want? 2? and I"m like half a dozen again... he says 3? I'm like ummm lets try this again... 6 yes HALF a DOZEN .... crazy I know ya dont gotta be smart to work in tim hortons but umm yew gotta at least be able to count so yew can work the cash... hate to be counting his till at the end of the night... or worse.. waiting for him to count it.. dayum.. that could take forever.... anyway back to work tomorrow ... and wooo hooo superbowl sunday coming up... talk of a party at don cherry's perhaps may attend but it's eena's birthday as well so it's gonna be busy weekend (if I manage to get the time off work lol) but more important want to have my friday night off .... wanna go out lol neeeeed a beeerrrr.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com