Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, January 04, 2004

well I have a shaggy beard now and I am growing sick of it... I like it.. and want to keep it but this is the problem.... it's itchy... now I'm not sure how many people out there reading this know the feeling but well spose yew'll have yer own stories to tell about itchy hair... eeww the mental images that just came to mind.... anyway enough of that it's time to shave I think... I just hate shaving is all... it's funny when yer young and yew get a little peach fuzz on yer chin yew get a little excited... (unless yer a girl... or at least hope yer not excited if yer a girl sheesh) and so yew start shaving...yeah it's kewl at first... but then it starts to grow faster and longer the more yew shave... now it's just a chore.... perhaps I'll get one of them electric razor things and buzz a couple designs in my beard..... that could be interesting... maybe some advertising space lmao... no I didn't think so..

perhaps it's just me but I noticed in recent months that younger girls are showing up at the bars.. or well perhaps I'm just getting older and the girls just look way to young lol.... and the ones that are going there (regardless if they look good or not) have been wearing these silly tops that when they are walking .. dancing... hugging... drinking.. or just standing around.. every 2 minutes they have to take a moment to hike it back up.. or run their fingers along the "garment" to make sure it's still sorta on lmao.... now if yewr that consious that the piece of flimsy material yer wearing is falling down... why wear it???? yew dont see too many guys wearing clothes that they have to adjust much.... anyway I must "stress" I"m not complaining about this ... I"m actually just curious... then again I probably wont get an answer because I dont really know any girls that actually do this lol... well not by name anyway.... but oh well it still doesn't matter...

missed a big party tonight but I was assured I would be recieving the pics from it heheheheh and then I can post them on the groups posting page.. though I have some time off coming soon.. I'll have lots of time to mess with my site.. though I've decided to spend the 4 days off at my dads place... hopefully he wont mind lmao... no internet but I'll have plenty of time to chill ... drink beer and mess with my music... hopefully become sorta creative... look forward to the update .. honest it is coming soon :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com