Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

well I spose I can be a slacker and well maybe I didn't post a good story.... sorry for being tired :P but for my adoring fans... here yew go...... most people know that I "love" cats.... yes they are great furball creatures of the devil... mom has these two spawns of the devil and well they have full access to the house... and yes even to sit on the electronics...... speshuly my computers.... for some reason they love sitting on my monitors.... spose the warmth that comes out of them.. or the vibrations.. or perhaps they just like the radiation from them??? lmao.... I just know that one of these days I"m going to come home to firetrucks in the yard because the fukin cats shed like a mofo.... and the fukn hair is gonna fall inside the monitor and fry the fuckin bastards..... paybacks a bitch lmao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com