Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

alright so I have been requested to talk about a wonderful subject that I've had in the past............. yes smelly people..... dont they know they smell??? or do they care???? course in this day and age we sposedly dun have manners... but it's manners that keeps us from letting these people know they have a problem and so they get away with their nastiness..... I mean well ya just dont walk up to a person and say man (or woman) yew really need a bath... it's just rude... but in some cases........... this must be done!!!! course I"m the kind of person that well has no problem telling it like it is.... but yew all know that story... yew know the stinky guy that used to sit next to me at werk... (ok so if yew dun remember the story ... read the archives sheesh yew should be paying more attention lol) anyway I dealt with it in a polite fashion first... because well (as much a amy objects) I"m a genuinly nice guy..... but there are times that well ya gotta just get right up and say... yew gotta do summin yew are just nasty and I"m sick of it.... I mean yer nice an all but come on... I can only hold my breath for so long.... it's time to be a friend and help me get some fresh air.... I"m only trying to help yew out.. yew know get more friends ..... the ones yew got seem to be dieing or something.... oh yew dont know why either??? hhmmm I spose your immune... that's ok.... lemme fart around you.. oh yew dun like that??? sniff.... yeah it smells pretty bad.... but ummm still nicer than yew... oh did I offend yew?? at least my fart dissapates after I wave my hand around... unfortunatly it's not working for yew (biohazard).... so now that I've offended yew... let me appologize... I"m sorry yew smell.... .but I can help yew fix that... it's called soap and water and.. yes of course.... uncented deodorant... wonderful stuff..... but sadly it's not just body odour.... there are excretment issues as well .... there are people that smell like ungodly things.... that well are natural yes... but!!!!!! what about the people that do these things and well they dun smell afterwards.... why???? because they fukn clean themselves... they care about what others think about them... or like myself... just dun like the smell of nastiness... cause I could care less what people think of me lol..... but I"ve had enuff of this disgusting subject I hope to never bring it up again... gonna find a pocket size spray bottle for air freshener.... perhaps they will get the hint then...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com