Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, February 23, 2004

being bored at work sometimes has it's advantages..... such as this one... came accross something amusing... yes my horror scope.... and well I hardly ever put stock in them I must say this one was even more amusing than they normally are.... have a quick read.....

Leo
July 22 - August 21
Your telepathic and intuitive abilities are at an all-time high today, dear Leo, and you should find it easier than usual to tune in to the thoughts and feelings of others. It might be a good idea, however, to control your reaction to them. Don't tell others what you're picking up unless you know for sure they'll want to hear it! Your imagination and creative abilities are also operating at a very high level. Make the most of them!

I like the fact that I have suddenly been givin the ability of telekenesis... that's asstounding now if only I could figure out what the hell my girlfriend means all the time... this should help with that... perhaps I should take advantage of this great new ability I've been told I have lol......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com