Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, February 29, 2004

drinking is a wonderful thing sometimes but there are times when it isn't...... it allows some people to loosen up ... which I feel is a gewd thing... but!!!! some people use it as an excuse to loosen up.... ya know .. blame their problems on the alcahol... and the worst thing about these people is that they do shit and conveniently forget what they did..... course I've only been that drunk once where I honestly could only remember fragments of what I did... but I did remember fragments and when discussing it with others that were there it does come back to me.... however.... lots of people just blatently say they dun remember and stick to it... (horseshit) I think these people need to get a clue and just start livin life lol..... but what gets me is the ones that get drunk every week or day or whatever and complain about the hangover.... I mean if yew didn't like getting sick then limit yerself to a couple less till yew know where yewr limit is... (mine is now 5.. used to be 4 :P) and I dun like gettin sick so I just dont go over my known limit (cept for speshul occations) and I feel no sympathy for those that dont lmao.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com